Removes dust/debris from inside double-glazed sealed units with this Window Flush Kit
Once you have used the Condensation2Clear repair kit to fix your standard glass windows, you can use this window flush kit to help move any glass dust particles around the holes that could not be moved with the in-kit magnets. If you have any mold or stubborn marks this solution will help break those up again using the kit magnets.
This solution will not smear and leaves the window clean after use. It will not remove the hardened white stains or letching that has occurred if your windows have failed for a long time.
The kit contains:
- 500ml Condensation2Clear Window Flush Solution
- 50ml Syringe
- 1 meter Hose
- 2 Spray Nozzle Heads
- 2 Magnets for Removing Debris
How to use window flush
- Use the Condensation2Clear kit to drill the 2 4-5mm holes in 1 top corner and 1 bottom corner of the window
- Before installing vents as part of the above repair kit attach the hose to the syringe, and fill 50ml of the flush solution into the syringe
- Attach the spray nozzle to the other end of the hose
- Use a pair of plyers to angle the nozzle if necessary (do not bend too far) but we include 2 nozzles in the kit just in case
- Insert the nozzle into the top hole and press the syringe to spray the solution across the window, if more solution is needed, draw additional solution from the bottle through the nozzle and repeat the above process.
- If you need to move debris or remove mold place 1 magnet inside the bottom hole in the window, and the other on the side of the glass that needs work, and move the magnets to break up and move the debris. You may want to push a little more solution to wash this debris to the bottom of the window.
- Once clear, remove the magnet inside the window by moving it over the hole
- Insert the spray nozzle into the bottom hole to draw the solution back into the syringe. You can filter the solution through a household sieve and reuse it up to 5 times.
- If you need to reach further into the window to remove excess solution (often due to the window not being exactly level, open and try pulling the window towards the hole or remove the nozzle and put push the hose directly into the window to achieve this. There is 1m of hose so plenty to reach into most windows.
If your unit has failed for a long time chemicals from the desiccants mix with the condensation and the sun bakes the chemicals into the glass causing a cloudy effect. This is called letching and looks like river inlets inside the unit. Letching is baked into the glass and CANNOT be removed.
PLEASE DO NOT PURCHASE THIS WINDOW FLUSH KIT TO REMOVE STAINING OR LETCHING, THIS KIT IS ALSO NOT SUITABLE FOR TOUGHENED WINDOWS, WE ARE WORKING ON A TOUGHENED WINDOW SOLUTION AND HOPE TO LAUNCH THIS SOON.