5 in stock
Note, for this kit to work on windows, the window must be able to open as you access the air gap from the sides of the doors.. If you cannot drill from the side, then toughened windows cannot be fixed.
Today condensation can easily be removed from failed double glazing, by a person with very basic DIY skills, using the Condensation2Clear DIY kit! In fact any person that can drill a hole in wood, can repair a sealed unit it really is easy. The repair only takes 20 minutes and is guaranteed for 20 years, although in reality the repair will last the lifetime of the unit. Scientifically the guarantee is guaranteed because after the repair the pressure equalised unit will react differently to it’s environment and will not become pressurised then open and later condensate.
The repaired unit will have the same thermal value as when it was new, except for if it was argon filled, then the thermal value will be slightly lower.
SIMPLE REPAIR OVERVIEW - Toughened / Tempered Glass
- Identify drill points on sides of Windows or Doors
- Drill 2 holes in each unit as per the instructions
- Insert bridging tube across desiccant spacer bar into the unit
- Load pellets down the bridging tube and push into the window
- Install air tube and vent covers
NOTE: Toughened glass repair kit will not require you to drill into the glass, you must never attempt to drill toughened glass it will explode.
To fix toughen glass units you must be able to access the side of the window, so the windows must open, fixed in windows are not able to be fixed with our kits..
- Instruction Booklets
- 1x Safety mask
- 1x Safety glove for handling pellets
- 5mm side window drill bit
- Condensation2Clear drying agent (pellets)
- 6 x Small white side window vents
- 6 x large white side window vents
- Spacer bar bridge tubes
- 1x adhesive
Orders in the UK ship using 3-5 day courier
International Orders ship on a 7-10 Working day service subject to any customs delay.